Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Darkness and Light

If you had the chance to experience Hell do you think you would still act, and be the same that you are today or would you try to change for the better? Well last night I watched a movie called Event Horizon. It was about a ship that tested a method of teleporting. Seven years later this ship activates its beacon and a search and rescue team are sent to see if there are any survivors, and if any crew is still alive. Throughout the movie it shows signs of Hell and how bad it really can be. It shows how sick and twisted chaos and pain can feel.





The good part about all of this is that through all of the darkness there only needs to be a tiny light to shine through it all! After watching this movie I picked up my bible and let the pages open for themselves. I landed on Jeremiah 23:5,6 "The days are coming," declares the Lord, "when I will raise up David a righteous Branch, and do what is just and right in the land. In his days Judah will be saved and Israel will live in safety. This is the name by which he will be called: The Lord Our Righteousness." There is corruption in our world as we see it today, but we can't allow that to get to us. We must remember that through everything The Lord Our Righteousness will always pull through and be here for us.

This movie and these verses from the bible have inspired me to want to keep my head up and try to be a much better person. I hope that this articled did the same for you as well.

No comments:

Google